Please do not label the following items:
- 3 laminated, two-pocket folders with brads
- 1 plain colored spiral notebook (no pictures on the cover please)
- 1 plastic pencil box (4 x 6 inches)
- 4 boxes of 24 skinny crayons
- 12 plain yellow #2 pencils, pre-sharpened
- 8 large Expo dry erase markers
- 1 package markers (8-10 markers)
- 1 three ring binder (1 inch size)
- 1 clean, old sock for dry erase boards
- 1 foam hand sanitizer (alcohol-free)
- 1 large box of tissues
- 12 glue sticks
- 1 package of baby wipes
Please clearly label the following items with your child’s name:
- backpack (no wheels)
- PE shoes that child can put on and take off without assistance (to be left at school)
- beach towel for rest time
- paint smock/shirt for art
PARENTS PLEASE NOTE:
PE shoes must be left at school. Please make sure the shoes fit securely and that your child is able to put on and take off the shoes without assistance.
Items listed under Do Not Label headline are supplies that will be for community use. Do not send items that your child does not wish to share. Special items should be left at home or may be brought in later in the year.
Large fabric binder systems (Trapper Keepers) don’t fit in our lockers. Please don’t purchase these for student use.