(2) Plastic 2-pocket folder with brads (1 red, 1 yellow)
(1) Plastic 2-pocket folder WITHOUT brads (green)
(2) Boxes crayons (24 count)
(1) Pink pearl eraser
(1) Pair scissors
(2) Packages 3”x3” Post-Its
(2) Packages markers (10 count)
(1) Zippered pencil pouch
(20) Pencils (#2 Ticonderoga-sharpened)
(12) Thin dry erase markers
(1) 2 pack Flair Pens (black)
(2) 4 oz. container Playdough
(1) 7.6 oz Bottle Elmer’s Glue
(6) Glue sticks
These items should be individually labeled:
(1) Composition book
(2) White 3-ring binder (½” with clear from sleeve)
Backpack (No Wheels)
PE shoes (MUST be velcro or slip-on if your child can't tie his/her own shoes)
Parents Please Note:
PE shoes should be left at school for PE use only. Please make sure the shoes fit securely and that your child is able to put on and take off the shoes without assistance.
Items listed under the DO NOT LABEL heading are supplies that will be for community use. Do not send items that your child does not wish to share. Special items should be left at home or may be brought later in the year.
Large fabric binder systems (Trapper Keepers) do not fit in our lockers. Please do not purchase these for student use.