Please do not label the following items:
- (1) Hand sanitizer
- (1) Box of Ziplock gallon size bags
- (2) Boxes of crayons, 24 ct.
- (1) Composition notebook
- (1) Pink pearl eraser
- (1) Glue bottle
- (1) Antibacterial wipes
- (1) Headphones/earbuds
- (1 pkg.) 3×3 Post-It Notes
- (2) Markers, 10 pack
- (2) Highlighter
- (1) Zippered pencil pouch cloth works best
- (20 ct.) #2 yellow pencils, pre-sharpened
- (4) Chisel erase markers AND (4) fine point markers
- (2) 3-ring binder, 1/2” size, white, clear front pocket
- 2-pocket plastic folder with brads, red (1), yellow (1), WITHOUT brads – green (1)
- (1) Box of facial tissues, large
- (6) Glue sticks
- (1) Scissors
Please clearly label the following items with your child’s name:
- Backpack (no wheels)
- PE Shoes (to be left at school) *MUST be velcro or slip-on gym shoes if your student cannot tie his/her own shoes
- Paint Smock/Shirt
- PE shoes must be left at school. Please make sure the shoes fit securely and that your child is able to put on and take off the shoes without assistance.
- Items listed under “Do Not Label” headline are supplies that will be for community use. Do not send items that your child does not wish to share. Special items should be left at home or may be brought in later in the year.
- Large fabric binder systems (Trapper Keepers) don’t fit in our lockers. Please don’t purchase these for student use.