Please do not label the following:
- (1) Pencil pouch, large
- (1) Pencil box
- (2) Pink Pearl eraser
- (1) #2 Ticonderoga pencils, 24 ct.
- (1) Composition notebooks
- (5) Laminated, 2-pocket folders with brads – 1 red, 1 blue, and 3 assorted
- (1) Five subject spiral notebook, wide-ruled 180+ pgs.
- (1 box) Washable markers
- (1) Box of facial tissues, large
- (2) Highlighter
- (1) Scissors
- (8) Dry erase markers, blue or black
- (1) Colored pencils, 8 ct. or more
- (2) 3-ring binders, 1” size
- (2) Blue pens
- (6) Glue sticks
- (8 pkgs.) 3×3” Post-It Notes
- Last name beginning with:
- A-M, Box of gallon sized Ziploc bags (1)
- N-Z, Box of quart sized Ziploc bags (1)
Please label the following items clearly with your child’s name:
- Backpack (no wheels)
- PE shoes (to be left at school)
- (1) Earbuds/headphones
- (1) Personal hand held pencil sharpener
- (1) Personal hand sanitizer
- PE shoes must be left at school. Please make sure the shoes fit securely and that your student is able to put on and take off the shoes without assistance.
- Please do not send items that your student does not wish to share. Special items should be left at home or may be brought in later in the year.
- Large fabric binder systems (Trapper Keepers) don’t fit in our lockers. Please don’t purchase these for student use.
Updated for 2021-2022 school year