Please do not label the following items:
- (3) Laminated 2-pocket folder with brads
- (1) Spiral notebook, no pictures
- (1) Plastic pencil box, 6×4”
- Box Ziplock bags
- Gallon (1)
- Quart (1)
- (4) Box of crayons, skinny 24 ct.
- (12) #2 yellow sharpened pencils
- (4) Expo dry erase markers, larger
- (2) Markers, 8-10 pack
- (1) Black 3-ring binder, 1’ size w/ front clear sleeve
- (1 pkg.) Baby wipes
- (1 pkg.) Box of Dixie cups, 3 oz.
- (1) Elmer’s glue bottle
- (1) Clean old sock, for dry erase boards
- (1) Hand sanitizer
- (1) Box of facial tissues, large
- (12) Glue sticks
- (2) Playdough, 4 oz.
- (1) 3-hole punched 5 star folder, plain plastic
Please clearly label the following items with your child’s name:
- Backpack (no wheels)
- Gym shoes, to be left at school (MUST be velcro or slip-on gym shoes if your child cannot tie his/her own shoes)
- Beach Towel (for rest time)
- Paint Smock/Shirt (for art)
PARENTS PLEASE NOTE:
PE shoes must be left at school. Please make sure the shoes fit securely and that your child is able to put on and take off the shoes without assistance.
Items listed under Do Not Label headline are supplies that will be for community use. Do not send items that your child does not wish to share. Special items should be left at home or may be brought in later in the year.
Large fabric binder systems (Trapper Keepers) don’t fit in our lockers. Please don’t purchase these for student use.