Please do not label the following items:
- (2) Boxes of crayons, 24 ct.
- (1) Colored pencils, Twistables
- (6) Glue sticks
- (1) Scissors
- (2) Pencil pouch, cloth
- (2) Pink Pearl erasers
- (10) #2 Wood pencils, pre-sharpened
- (1) Box of Ziplock sandwich size bags
- (10) 0.9mm lead mechanical pencils
- (1) 0.9mm lead refill
- (1) Red ink pen
- (4) Laminated 2-pocket folders
- (1 box) Washable markers
- (8) Dry erase markers
- (2) Spiral notebooks, wide-ruled, 70 pgs.
- (2) Composition notebooks
- (2 pkgs.) 3×3 Post-It Notes
- (1) Clean old sock
- (2) Boxes of facial tissues, Large
- (1) Antibacterial wipes
- (1) Hand sanitizer
- (1) Highlighter
Please clearly label the following items with your child’s name:
- Backpack (no wheels)
- PE Shoes (to be left at school) *MUST be velcro or slip-on gym shoes if your student cannot tie his/her own shoes
- Paint Smock/Shirt
- PE shoes must be left at school. Please make sure the shoes fit securely and that your child is able to put on and take off the shoes without assistance.
- Items listed under Do Not Label headline are supplies that will be for community use. Do not send items that your child does not wish to share. Special items should be left at home or may be brought in later in the year.
- Large fabric binder systems (Trapper Keepers) don’t fit in our lockers. Please don’t purchase these for student use.