Please do not label the following items:
- (1) Unbendable ruler, with in. and cm. marking
- (2) Pink Pearl erasers
- (1) Zippered pencil pouch, fabric – not plastic
- (1) Scissors
- (5) Laminated 2-pocket folders, one must be red
- (1 pkg.) Colored pencils
- (1) Earbuds/headphones
- (5 pkgs.) 3×3” Post-It Notes
- (4) Dry erase markers
- (3) Spiral notebooks, wide-ruled, 70 pgs.
- (1) Composition notebooks
- (1) #2 pencils, 48 ct.
- (1) Loose leaf notebook paper, wide-ruled, 200 ct.
- (1) Mini pencil sharpener
- (2) Containers of antibacterial wipes, no baby wipes
- (2) Red pens
- (1) Box of facial tissues, Large
- (1) Clean old sock
- (1) Box of Ziplock quart size bags
- (1) Hand sanitizer
- (2) Highlighters
- (4) Glue sticks
Please label the following items clearly with your child’s name:
- Backpack (no wheels)
- PE shoes (to be left at school)
- PE shoes must be left at school. Please make sure the shoes fit securely and that your child is able to put on and take off the shoes without assistance.
- Please do not send items that your child does not wish to share. Special items should be left at home or may be brought in later in the year.
- Large fabric binder systems (Trapper Keepers) don’t fit in our lockers. Please don’t purchase these for student use.